Sustainable Cities of Tomorrow, Innovative Tech, Future Infrastructure, and Labor Shortage
August 21-22, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago | Arlington Heights, IL.
Constructech Technology Days 2019 is a two-day conference focusing on the global issues facing the construction industry and building the cities of the future all while overcoming infrastructure and urbanization challenges with the use of innovative technology solutions.
The 2019 event will focus on:
- How infrastructure needs to be rebuilt; concerns related to why infrastructure in failing; and ways to rebuild that are efficient and productive.
- What the “Worker of the Future” looks like, providing concrete examples of why understanding today’s worker can help address the challenges the construction industry faces with the labor shortage.
- Technology and how it factors into these topics from the office to the jobsite.
- Two days of sessions, with real-world examples, on tech implementation and success stories
- Two tracks – one focusing on the U.S. and the other on global
- An exhibit hall displaying the most transformative tech solutions and hands-on demonstrations
- Networking opportunities with fellow tech professionals and industry leaders
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers
- IT directors
- Directors of transportation
- Data managers
- Village managers
- Anyone who is in the construction industry and is interested in learning more about technology
Look Who Attended in 2018
Compass Data Centers
Gilbane Building Co.
HEICO Construction Group
Love’s Travel Stops
M. J. Harris Construction Services, LLC
McCarthy Building Companies
The Walsh Group
W. Bradley Electric, Inc.
Technology Day Speaker
Burger Consulting Group
Chief Executive Officer
Saint-Gobain North America & CertainTeed
Technology Day Co-Chairs
Global Bus. Dev. Director, Construction
Senior VP of Construction