August 21-22, 2019 | DoubleTree Arlington Heights
What Attendees Thought!
I wanted to let you know that Heather (Bowman) and I both enjoyed the dinner to celebrate Women in Construction and Heather truly enjoyed the conference the following day.
– Catherine Underwood, vice president, Branch & Associates
Thank you once again for hosting the Constructech event. I enjoyed all the sessions, but I particularly appreciated the Vision Awards – I was very impressed by the thoughtful and thorough evaluation that you and your team put into the selection of the honorees.
It was also very educational to get an overview of where technology is being applied, and where it is headed.
– Jit Kee Chin, chief data officer, Suffolk Construction
Continuing with the focus of Constructech magazine, the 2019 Technology Day Conference will cover infrastructure, labor, and technology.
The event will address the opportunities for addressing the infrastructure supply chain, ways to tackle the skilled labor shortage, and how emerging tech coupled with digital transformation will play a pivotal role in driving and empowering the next generation workforce.
The 2019 event will focus on:
- How infrastructure needs to be rebuilt; concerns related to why infrastructure in failing; and ways to rebuild that are efficient and productive.
- What the “Work of the Future” looks like, providing concrete examples of why understanding today’s worker can help address the challenges the construction industry faces with the labor shortage.
- Technology and how it factors into these topics from the office to the jobsite.
- A full day of sessions, with real-world examples, on tech implementation and success stories
- Two simultaneous tracks – one focusing on the U.S. and the other on International
- An exhibit hall displaying the most transformative tech solutions and hands-on demonstrations
- Networking opportunities with fellow tech professionals and industry leaders
Look Who Attended in 2018
Compass Data Centers
Gilbane Building Co.
HEICO Construction Group
Love’s Travel Stops
M. J. Harris Construction Services, LLC
McCarthy Building Companies
The Walsh Group
W. Bradley Electric, Inc.
Who Should Attend?
- Construction decisionmakers
- Educators and students
- Industry experts
- Construction technology professionals
Women Heavy Equipment Operator Award
Technology Day Co-Chairs
Global Bus. Dev. Director, Construction
Senior VP of Construction