Carol Stream, Ill. — Jan. 7, 2020 — Forecasts and predictions for the IoT (Internet of Things), AI (artificial intelligence), machine learning, digital transformation, and other emerging technologies are ringing in the new year, but perhaps the biggest challenge is finding the right technology to implement, the first time. Which is why, Constructech magazine is pleased to announce the winners of its annual Top Products awards, which are the best technology products serving the construction industry.
Since launching more than 10 years ago, the Constructech Top Products program has evolved, just as the technology for the market has. As always, the list honors products for ERP (enterprise-resource planning), estimating, scheduling, accounting/job costing, and other processes typically performed in the office. Today, it also accounts for all the new technologies in tools, equipment, and beyond in both the commercial and residential markets.
There are three categories winners can be honored in: Concept Product, New Product, or Trusted Product. The Concept Product category features new technology concepts that are less than three months old, New Products are technology that have been in the market for less than two years, and the Trusted Product category include technology that have been in the market for at least three years, and the technology has been upgraded or enhanced.
“January is a great time of year to reconsider technology strategies and priorities as it is the start of a number of major construction technology shows which put these amazing solutions on display for the world to see and learn even more about,” says Peggy Smedley, editorial director of Constructech magazine, and president of Specialty Publishing Media. “The 2020 Constructech Top Products have been vetted as the best solutions in the market today and will serve construction companies in the year ahead.”
When reviewing the Constructech Top Products, the judges, along with the editorial board and industry advisors, take into consideration the product’s core functionality and innovative features.
Some of the recipients of the Constructech Top Products for 2020 are:
- AutoSpecs from Pype (Commercial, Trusted)
- BuildBook from BuildBook (Residential, New)
- Buildertrend from Buildertrend (Residential, Trusted)
- CLARENA RC 40 returned concrete management solution from GCP Applied Technologies (Commercial, New)
- Closeout from Pype (Commercial, Trusted)
- FIELD by CMiC from CMiC (Commercial, Trusted)
- CoConstruct from CoConstruct (Residential, Trusted)
- ContiConnect Yard from Continental (Commercial and Residential, Trusted)
- Design Estimating Pro from McCormick Systems (Commercial and Residential, Trusted)
- Eclipse from Explorer Software (Commercial, Trusted)
- HomeSphere-IQ from HomeSphere (Residential, Trusted)
- McNeilus FLEX Controls from McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing (Commercial and Residential, Trusted)
- PROFIS Engineering Suite from Hilti (Commercial, New)
- Raken App from Raken (Commercial, Trusted)
- SiteViewer from Computer Presentation Systems (Residential, New)
- TrackIt 3P from Command Alkon (Commercial, New)
- WarrantyWatcher from Computer Presentation Systems (Residential, Trusted)
For more information on the 2020 Constructech Top Products winners, check out the Winter 2020 issue.
About Constructech magazine
Constructech, fierce advocates for construction, connects people, equipment, technology, and data. Constructech leads contractors and builders in today’s digital transformation by leveraging information and emerging technologies, connected equipment, and must-have tools at the jobsite. constructech.com