Fort Worth, Texas— ECi Software Solutions, a leader in cloud-based business management solutions, today announced significant upgrades to its LotVue® interactive sitemap software that will help residential homebuilders drive game-changing operational efficiencies and increase sales.
With its interactive visual features and real-time updates, LotVue empowers homebuilders and developers to take their marketing and sales strategies to the next level. To extend these capabilities further and make it even easier for users to engage buyers, ECi made several key updates to the software, including:
- Google Maps enhancements that will enable builders to customize which local area businesses, services and landmarks they want to share with homebuyers via LotVue interactive sitemaps and allow them to more easily search for destinations and get directions
- Scattered Lot support, which brings the power of LotVue to “On Your Lot” or “Scattered Lot” builders
- Real-time data integration with MarkSystems® ERP to give builders immediate access to the most accurate lot availability and price data
- Ad hoc reports that enable users to create and share their own simple reports
- Enhanced and optimized image upload, management and viewing capabilities
LotVue customers praise the software’s ease of use and ability to streamline redundancies in their operations, freeing employees up to focus on delivering value to buyers. According to Mike Hess, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Vantage Homes in Colorado, “Prior to LotVue it was a more cumbersome and difficult process because you had to pull different reports from different places. LotVue has taken all that information and put into one snapshot where you can see it all at once. It helps make those strategic decisions on where we are going to put our dollars.”
“Since adding the LotVue sitemap software to our MarkSystems product suite, we’ve been able to help homebuilders and developers revolutionize their marketing and sales strategies,” said Rajan Krishnamurty, LotVue Business Unit Leader at ECi. “Our goal is to continue updating the product to adapt to our customers’ growing market needs, and these new, innovative features do just that.”
To learn more about LotVue and receive a live demo, visit the ECi booth #SU925 at NAHB IBS February 19-21 in Las Vegas. Otherwise, visit: <a href=”http: www.ecisolutions.com=”” marksystems=”” solutions=”” lotvue=”” “=””>www.ecisolutions.com/marksystems/solutions/lotvue/</a href=”http:>.