Carol Stream, Ill. – March 8, 2016 – The editors of Constructech magazine announce the 2016 Commercial Top Products award winners, highlighting a range of software and applications that have made tremendous strides in the technological evolution of the commercial building industry.
In the construction industry, companies that are the first to adopt new devices or technology can easily gain a competitive edge. Behind the scenes, a handful of technology providers have been working to develop these new solutions that demonstrate why they have been vying for their chance in the spotlight.
Constructech magazine editors announced and judged the Commercial Top Products winners, in an effort to guide commercial contractors in making the best choices for their companies by highlighting groundbreaking products in terms of innovation and functionality.
“It is an exciting time to be a commercial contractor. We had the opportunity to see and judge a plethora of both New and Trusted Products designed specifically with the construction industry in mind,” says Peggy Smedley, editorial director, Constructech magazine. “The 2016 Commercial Top Products winners are truly demonstrating they understand what the construction community needs and are focusing on delivering those innovative solutions.”
Winning products place in either a New Product or a Trusted Product category. New Products are based on newly introduced products and technology offerings that have been in the market for less than two years. Trusted Products are those core technology offerings in the market for more than three years. This category also includes upgrades or enhancements to existing products.
The recipients of Constructech’s Commercial Top Products for 2016 are:
- Aconex Platform by Aconex
- Assemble Insight by Assemble Systems
- BIM 360 by Autodesk, Inc.
- Navigator CONNECT Edition by Bentley Systems, Inc.
- ProjectWise CONNECT Edition by Bentley Systems, Inc.
- BirdDogHR Talent Management System by BirdDogHR
- EcoSys EPC by EcoSys
- Explorer Eclipse by Explorer Software
- FASTTAC 5D System by FASTTAC, Inc.
- IPM Project Management by IPM Global
- NoteVault Reporting Platform and Mobile Apps by NoteVault
- Pantera Tools by Pantera Global Technology
- PlanGrid by PlanGrid
- Plexxis Mosaic Enterprise Suite by Plexxis Software
- PMWeb by PMWeb, Inc.
- Sage 100 Contractor by Sage Construction and Real Estate
- STACK Estimating by STACK Construction Technologies
- Projectmates by Systemates, Inc.
- PlanSwift by Textura Corp.
- Textura – Construction Payment Management by Textura Corp.
- ProContractor by Viewpoint by Viewpoint Construction Software
- Viewpoint For Projects by Viewpoint Construction Software
- Vista by Viewpoint by Viewpoint Construction Software
- BIM 360 Plan by Autodesk, Inc.
- JobTrac Mobile by ConEst Software Systems
- Field Works Mobile App by eSUB Construction Software
- Fieldwire by Fieldwire
- KNAACK DataVault Mobile by KNAACK, LLC
- Newforma LeanPlanner by Newforma
- Sage Service Operations by Sage Construction and Real Estate
- Early Payment Program (EEP) by Textura Corp.
“Looking at the list of 2016 Commercial Top Product winners is encouraging because there are a lot of New Products for commercial contractors to consider and Trusted Products they can rely on,” says Laura Black, editor, Constructech. “The overarching theme with this year’s winners is innovation, as the products stand out above the rest.”
For more in-depth analysis and information on the 2016 Commercial Top Products winners, be sure to pick up the March/April 2016 issue of Constructech magazine or check out the March/April issue by downloading the Constructech app in the Apple or Android App Store.
About Constructech magazine
Constructech magazine is where construction and technology converge. The publication influences construction professionals to unleash the business value of technology. constructech.com